This course will teach you about the processes for the constrained and unconstrained capacity market auctions.
After completing this course, you will have an understanding or awareness of:
- Inputs to the Capacity Auction
- Basic features of the Unconstrained Auction
- How Locational Capacity Constraints impact Auction results
- How the “Lumpiness” due to Inflexible Offers is addressed
- The Interim Secondary Trade Arrangements
Once you complete all of these modules, you have finished your self-learning for the Balancing Market Bidding and Data Submission course. Should you have any questions, contact the Query Management Team.