SEMOpx Continuous: M7 6.9 Information Notice
We are pleased to inform you about the new M7 6.9 release, which will include a new order state Unknown (UKNW) as well as enhance system stability and performance.
The go-live of the M7 6.9 release is planned for July 2020, subject to successful testing.
Please find herewith important information related to this new release (click here)
Important information - Action required:
- New M7 6.9 release to go live in July 2020
- New SIDC* remote orders feature:
- New unknown order state to improve the M7 re-synchronization with SIDC after a disconnection
- Mandatory test/update of your API application to handle this new state
- All API schema versions impacted
- SEMOpx market not impacted functionally
- Advanced Simulation deployment in May 2020. ASIM is now available to test your APIs
- New ComTrader 6.9.x version will be mandatory