This course will teach you about registration and qualification for the capacity market.
After completing self learning and instructor-led training for this course, you will have an understanding or awareness of:
- How the Capacity Market provides the only mechanism in the new market arrangements to receive Capacity Payments
- Requirements to participate in Qualification
- Different treatments between Existing Capacity and New Capacity with respect to registration processes and qualification
- Different treatments of technologies and different unit sizes in Qualification
- Some of the key differences in Qualification between different unit types
View the Priority Map
Once you complete all of these modules, you have finished your self-learning for the Capacity Market Registration course. Should you have any questions, contact the Query Management Team.