The Market Rules consist of the latest approved Capacity Market Code, Agreed Procedures and any approved Modifications which have not yet been incorporated into the main body of the Code or the Agreed Procedures.
Codes and procedures
- Capacity Market Code
- CMC Agreed Procedure 1 - Registration
- CMC Agreed Procedure 2- Default and Suspension
- CMC Agreed Procedure 3 - Qualification and Auction Process
- CMC Agreed-Procedure 4- Communication Channel Qualification
- CMC Agreed-Procedure 5 System Operation Testing, Upgrading and Support
Proposals in effect on the baseline
It is important to note that a Modification may become effective before the published draft of the Code is amended to include the Modification. Please see Modification Proposals currently in effect on the baseline below.