This course will teach you about the requirements and processes around data submission, along with the different types of market data.
After completing this course, you will have an understanding or awareness of:
- How to access SEMO balancing market systems
- Timelines for data submission for the balancing market
- Process for technical data requirements for the BM
- Process for commercial data requirements for the BM
- Application of complex and simple commercial offer data in the BM
- Default data requirements and how these are used in the BM
- Validation Technical Offer Data process
- How to access data publications
Once you complete all of these modules, you have finished your self-learning for the Balancing Market Bidding and Data Submission course. Should you have any questions, contact the Query Management Team.