This course will give you an overview of the different markets and the processes around their operation.
After completing this course, you will have an understanding or awareness of:
- The different markets and their structure in the I-SEM
- The evolution of the power market in Ireland
- A high level day in the life for a participant in the I-SEM
- Governance process for the I-SEM
- Change control process for each sub-market
- The different rule-sets that apply over each sub-market
Once you complete all of these modules, you have finished your self-learning for the Balancing Market Bidding and Data Submission course. Should you have any questions, contact the Query Management Team.